Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thoughts on the Trip

The last night on the trip, back at the hotel where we stayed the first night due to snow, I remember being asked about something that struck me on this trip. Next to the beauty of the night sky, and learning about Navajo culture and history, what struck me the most were the teens on the trip. I was amazed at how well and how quickly they all adapted when there were changes in our plans, and there were many! I was amazed at how well they all worked together, were present with each other and how they took care of each other. Amazed at the growth I could see in them in just a few days spent together. I will be forever grateful for being able to share this experience with them.

Ronnie White, one of the adult advisors

No comments:

Post a Comment